This is MY BLOG. If I want to Bitch about how much life sucks then I’m going to do it. If I want to complain about every god damn thing, I’m going to do it! Along with everyone else, if you want to bitch and complain then go right ahead and do it! Who the hell is going to stop you? It’s YOUR BLOG. Post whatever you want and don’t give a fuck what everyone else thinks.
tinie 한글번역본 여기가 될 수 있는 친구♥♥


http://ilovetinielee.tumblr.com/
Follow my TUMBLR (:

Followers

13 December



0240 - Shuhhh >.< Al Ben pleaseeeeeeee. Our secret. OK ?


0417 - Webcam-ing with Ejo Sweet~


After that until I zzzz - with Syu & Hanaa


1048 - Adik message, and me just daaa, sleep sleep


1244- Amira Lee message


????- Siti, weyy Nadia dah dekat sini, and me like wow


And sleep back.


1530 - Woke up from sleep


Ym ym -.-
Derrr, just wanna to tell youre so fuckin totally changes weh. Yaa, on Friday I go back to KL, wanna meet? Booo. I think no need laa, youre totally change -.-


Macam nak taknak je kan ? HA-HA. Almost one year our relate weh. Malas cakap banyak, just ILY. Still likes siblings -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lines :

Add me to Skype
HAPPYTINIELEE